Thursday 2 August 2012

Le Forge - The Back Garden


Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well. 

Today I will be sharing with you the back garden of 'Le Forge'. This means that I have completed the whole project till my dead line that I did. The garden was completed on the last day of July. Probably I will still be adding some more accessories but most of the works is complete

The Blacksmith's forge with the back garden. 
Like you know the blacksmith's forge leads to a back garden. I have gotten myself a wishing well which I have painted added a lantern to it and gave it a more used appearance. 

I didn't add any flowers for the simple reason that I just can't imagine any flowers growing in this particular garden with all the smoke and heat coming from the blacksmith's forge. I added two trees and some creatures that are quite friendly.

So this is how it looks so far. 

Hope you all like it. Keep tuned as I will be showing you the whole complete project very soon.

Take Care,

Rebecca xxx

The Original Wishing well when purchased
The Wishing well transformed

The Garden seen from the Forge


The Garden seen from the Top

Some little creatures added to the scene  

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have done a fantastic job on the well.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria for your kind words. I am pleased that you liked it. Take Care xxx

      Delete
  2. your wishing well is beautiful!


    Love
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria for your lovely comments. I am glad that you like it. Take Care xxx

      Delete